Links to other interesting and useful websites
- News in Levels – News website for English language students, providing news stories in three different levels of language ability.
- Versant English Tests – Versant offer automated speaking and writing tests for non-native English speakers. To test your English speaking skills, Versant uses special speech processing technology and results are available within minutes.
- Listening Practice for EFL – Songs in a Bottle can improve your English language listening skills through music. Listen to original songs and read the full lyrics displayed on the site. Amateur singers can get in touch for possible collaboration. Permission must be sought for any commercial use.
- Subtitles – Search the largest database for subtitles of movies and TV series – findsubtitles.eu
- YouTube VPNs – Guide to the 6 best VPN providers for viewing YouTube. Access free language learning resources on YouTube with a virtual private network (VPN) that bypasses geographical restrictions and protects privacy.
- Home Tutors Directory – Home Tutors Directory is an online directory of UK Tutors and UK Tutoring Agencies. Students can search for a private tutor for free and private tutors can advertise their private tuition services for any subject.
- First Tutors – First Tutors is a tutor matching servie that enables users across the country to find tutors in a vast range of subjects. Tutors offering free tuition can advertise for free.
- Lesson Plans – The best lesson plans and free lesson plan guides on the web.
- Teaching in China – Teaching Nomad is your connection to Teaching in China for teaching international schools. International school employment and teaching SEL students opportunities.
- The Translation Guide – The Translation Guide offers great translation resources for students, businesses and travellers. Find translation gadgets and software, translators for hire and free online translations.
- Polish To English Translation – Polish translation services – Polish to English and English to Polish translation.
Books and textbooks
- Personalized Books | personalized Children’s Books | usborne – Personalised children’s books brings out a natural desire for reading. Custom storybooks also provides Usborne and Picture Me books, name trains and wooden toys. Read personalised books on-line. Free shipping on orders over $60.
Writing and editing
- Writing and Editing Service for Non-native English – Need an editor to correct your English? Scribblers Online provides non-native English text editing and re-writing services, academic writing, creative writing, commercial copywriting, SEO writing, book editing and more.
Learning other languages
- Study Spanish in Cuba – Learn Spanish in Cuba in Spanish language schools with excellent Spanish immersion and Spanish lessons. Volunteer opportunities.
- Online Japanese Lessons – Learn Japanese Lessons online whenever and wherever you want.
- Spanish Language School – Learn the Spanish Language in South America. Experienced teachers use the most innovative pedagogies and emphasise interactive learning, a proven methodology for foreign language learning
- Learn Spanish in Peru – Learn Spanish in Cusco Peru in Amauta Spanish School: Spanish classes, Spanish immersion and volunteer work.
- Spanish Language School in Argentina – Learn Spanish at the Spanish Language School in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Speak Spanish and live Spanish. Also Medical Spanish, Spanish for Kids and volunteer work. Win free Spanish lessons!
Courses, colleges and schools
- Top Colleges and Schools in the US – Listings and profiles of best schools, colleges, community colleges, universities and online degree programs in the United States.
- Olivet English Language School – Olivet English language school in Brighton, England, UK. Study abroad opportunities.
- Graduate School Statement CV Resources Helping students get into graduate school.